Friday, June 3, 2011

No Blog, I Have Not Forgotten You

Time sure flies! I haven't made a post in a while....whoops! The last month and a half of school was exhausting, and every time I came home I just felt myself wanting to just sit and relax before supper. Then eating supper and getting everything ready to do it all again the next day. Hopefully now that it's summer there will be more things for me to blog about, and more time. Our summer will be filled with putting a fence up in the backyard (along with other house things), traveling to Minnesota to see my family and for my brothers wedding, and traveling with Grant's parents and siblings to the Grand Canyon....which we plan to hike (yikes!) Surely one of these events will give me something more exciting to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment