Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oopsies!

It's been 5 months since my last blog...OOPSIES! My life has gotten pretty crazy since then, so I guess a little updating is in order!

Well I guess the biggest news is that The Brubacher Bunch is growing! Grant and I are expecting a baby boy on February 10th! I couldn't be more excited and so thankful that God is giving us such an incredible blessing. Except for having the wonderful morning sickness from week 11(started on my birthday....happy birthday to me!) to week 18, everything has been going really well! Grant has been incredibly helpful with everything around the house, and very patient during my moody moments. I've come to learn that I'm way to impatient of a person to be pregnant. I just want to meet the lil guy already!

25 weeks


Grant's men's and women's soccer teams have both had successful season.  Although the women didn't make the KCAC tournament this year, they still had the best season they've had in 3 years, going 6-11 overall. His men's team finished the regular season 11-5-1 overall, and they are getting ready to play the first round of the KCAC tournament on Saturday against McPherson. Go Jays!

I'm busy with school and a rowdy group of 1st graders! I'm very fortunate to have a student teacher this year. She's doing a fantastic job, and am very lucky to know that she'll be coming back to do my maternity leave. Although I'm starting to become incredibly sick of driving back and forth to Wichita everyday, I have a hard time picturing myself teaching anywhere else. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what God has in store for me next year.

Hopefully I won't wait another 5 months before I blog again! I have lots of exciting things going on in my life now to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment